Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Favorite Cream Eyeshadow: L'Oreal Cream Shadow Paint

Are you on the hunt for a cream eyeshadow that last all day, does not crease, has high intensity color, bendable, and able to be used as a base or alone?  Look no further, L’Oreal Cream Paint is to the rescue.  I have been using this for about 4yrs and needless to say I absolutely love it.  Owning so much makeup has its downsides sometimes because often I have products and forget all about them and how much I loved them.  Last week I found these and fell in love all over again.  Sadly, they are discontinued and I wasn’t going to blog about them because I didn’t want to tease anyone.  However, they still can be found many places online.  I found them on www.target.com for $10.19 , also on Amazon for $5 (shipping included), and on eBay for various prices.
811 Commanding, 813 Witty, 817 Nervy, 809 Lofty

There is plenty of product in the container because I have been using the same ones for 4years.  Also remember a little goes a long way you only need a pimple size of product to cover the whole lid.  You must let it dry (takes about 2min or less) before rubbing your eyes or you are sure to have a mess.   They do come with a brush that is usable but I just prefer to use my fingers with these.  So if primers do not work for you well give these a shot.  They can also be worn alone for a pretty wash of color.  I own Commanding, Witty, Lofty, and Nervy.  My favorite is Nervy and it is perfect to use as a base for a lighter Smokey Eye look


Commanding, Witty, Nervy, Lofty
(Photo taken without primer & without flash)



Commanding, Witty, Nervy, Lofty
(photo taken w/flash & without primer)

I would defiantly rate these 5 out of 5.  Hurry and get them before their gone!!  Because this is a discontinued product so I do not think they are able to be purchased in-store anywhere but who knows you might get lucky.
Until Next time divas J

Note: there are 2 other colors available that I have not tried, Secretive & Steely

No comments:

Post a Comment