Saturday, May 28, 2011

LORAC ON SCREEN DUO: A Review and overview of product retail $24/ sale $2

I have this in Fame & Fortune (black).  I found this extremely interesting.  In the swivel shut top compartment it is a highlighter color eyeshadow.  The pan is about the size of a nickle I compared it to my palettes and you are definitely getting more that you would in a 120 or 88 palette.  Even having both of those large palettes and dozens of other eyeshadow I was unable to find a dupe, sorry. 
As far as the bottom compartment with the black cream shadow eyeliner.  I will say it is way too hard to use as a cream shadow but I love it as an eyeliner.  Everyone gave reviews that it was so dry they shouldn't use etc.  I find that I reach for mine almost every day.  Do I think its worth the retail price ($24) absolutely not that's why I love sales and was able to grab it for $2 and you can too there are a few left at www.loraccosmetics.com.   I rate them a 4 of 5.  While its a good concept I had to take one off because it doesn't do all its functions such as, being a cream shadow. Also check my next review of the eyeshadow before you make that purchase. 

Until Next time Divas  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment