Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lorac Single Eyeshadows & Lorac Baked Eyeshadow (drama, insider, chic, posh, social)

I love variety when it comes to eyeshadow but these really have my heart and I didn't expect them to.  Finally one day I got around to using the baked eyeshadow and it was everything I didn't expect. I expected it to be very sheer and not vibrant.  I actually like these more than my other eyeshadow.  You can apply dry for a sheer coverage or apply wet, "foiling" is the term used for that.  When you apply with a damp brush the colors start to pop and look beautiful.  Retail price:$22  On sale now at www.loraccosmetics.com $2.  Two bucks for a high end eyeshadow is unheard of so you better hop on it.  It is totally worth it.  The regular single eyeshadow are ok as well but I just like the baked ones even more.  The matte black I got in a regular shadow is not as black as I would like its kind of like gunmetal.  Some of the single shadows are selling for $3 coming down from their retail price of $17.
The colors for the baked eyeshadow are Drama, Insider, Chic, Posh, & Social. 


Until Next time divas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment