Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to make your eyebrows look movie star wonderful for $3

Eyebrows are the one thing that can take on a look of their own and when they do it transforms our total look.  We sometimes buy pencils to do what the eyebrow lady couldn't quite get.   What happens when you pencil a little too much of an arch and you start to look like a scary monster?...Ladies push those pencils to the side the makeup Gods have answered and their is a eyebrow kit out that works and will not break your pockets.  E.L.F studio line has an eyebrow kit that is both effective an very inexpensive.  Actually it is only $3.   To top things off elf frequently has sales so you may be able to catch yours at 50% off like I did.  Similar kits are sold for $20 +... Urban Decay Eyebrow kit $29.50, Sephora Kit $34, Lorac $24, Benefit Cosmetics $30.   I think you need to check out e.l.f  and be left with some extra spending money for something else.   I have checked out the lasting power of this kit and had it on all day and  left it on to see if it would last until morning and...IT PASSED...24hrs of looking great!! Amazing!



Whats the difference in a pencil vs this eyebrow kit some ask.  Well lots...First, it has a side for powder and a side of wax.  This not only gives your eyebrows a non harsh color but tames them as well...oh did I mention it includes a mini double sided brush as well and a mirror.  With a pencil you are left to fend for yourself and often times that leads to looking like the scary monster.  Avoid all that and visit http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/eyebrows/eyebrow_kit and order that kit.  

Until next time divas :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey I want these...need em.. I gotta tell you, I just followed your link from youtube... you got a typo.... i think you got dot con instead of dot com... just thought i'd mention it. Have a good day. Hope I wiiiin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u win too...there is first and second place so hopefully you win...dont forget the most comments on blogs & videos wins...thanks for telling me about the link I fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry! I've never really tried elf eyebrow kit. I always use the one I bought in the drugstore :)) I really think eyebrows are important. When I started doing my eyebrows and making it darker (my eyebrows are really light) it made me look nicer! Thanks for this post :)

    p.s. I subscribed to your youtube video too and I'd like to thank you for posting that giveaway video!! Good luck to everyone who joins :)
    My username in youtube is pau1a (1 is the number one :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the subscribing...I have decided to do giveaways all the time so this won't be the last. I think its a fun way to give back and have us all looking great in the process. If your kit from the drugstore works stick to it...its whatever makes you feel beautiful. I've actually never seen one in the drugstore..I always see the pencils (I really think those make you look crazy lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really does work wonders for such a cheap price!! Iv been using this for my eyebrows for a very long time :)

    ReplyDelete