Sunday, June 12, 2011

Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pens

I have never been able to master making lines with liquid liners.  I was so terrible at it that I gave up on liquid eyeliner all together.  I have finally found a solution that works, liquid eyeliner pens. I have also found one that is inexpensive which to me is a double win.  I have nothing but good things to say about elf waterproof eyeliner pens.  They come in many colors and are very easy to use.  What more could you ask for?  Did I mention they are only $1.  The felt tip pen is very soft yet firm enough to make a great line.  I have them in all colors and you should to.  Pick them up at www.eyeslipsface.com.  I also was able to find the black color in Target. 
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen: Black, Ash, Midnight, Teal, Plum, Purple
ELF Eyeliner Pens
I have used all the colors and have not experienced any drying out on the applicator.  The only thing I dislike somewhat is that it can take a gladiator grip to open sometimes but it is only made that way so the pens do not dry out, so its a gift & a curse.

Until Next Time Divas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment